Blogger Backgrounds

24.1.12

I JUST LOVE THIS SONG

Yuna -Terukir D Bintang


somehow i just love this song. aww.
here's the lyrics >.<


Jika engkau minta intan permata tak mungkin ku mampu
Tapi sayangkan ku capai bintang dari langit untukmu
Jika engkau minta satu dunia akan aku coba
Ku hanya mampu jadi milikmu pastikan kau bahagia

Hati ini bukan milik ku lagi
Seribu tahun pun akan ku nanti
Kan… kamu…

Sayangku
Jangan kau persoalkan siapa dihatiku
Terukir di bintang tak mungkin hilang cintaku padamu

Sun gave me this songs the other day.
not gave means he dedicated to me or what ever
it's just i asked him for a new songs, as
i haven't got a time to search for it.

He's kind of very rare. he did ask me to
listen to batu belah batu konkrit.
actually, nobody ask me to listen to malay songs
ok that sound so wrong.
lupa daratan. hello, jgn nk bajet omputih sangat
sat g ko g dapur, sental tempoyak jugak kan?
since aku x makan belacan. hahaa..
he always have an idea to make me laugh
in his own way.
ehmm back to him. i rarely listen to malay songs.
a few i guess. heyy but i listen to saloma n p.ramlee ok
no kidding. 
especially alunan biola. hahaaa
take that bitch
i bet you never knew that song.
=D

ok sleep now. you have a big day tomorrow
didn't you. 
it's not a dating with someone special, don't get me wrong
just hangout with my friend.
this friend. Sun
sweet talker, kind of good looking, funny and a bit temper
blend it all together.

____________________________________


when we're too lazy  to walk from
our own room
just to ask for something.
my sister's just outside my room
n we're IM-ing
coz i don't any voice to talk
any louder.